PRANA HOT 90 AND PRANA HOT 60
- Prana Hot Yoga is a class inspired by the yoga series made famous by Bikram Choudhury.
- We offer an additional focus to build more core strength.
- It is preformed in a heated room and suitable for ages 16 and older. All levels are encouraged.
- Classes are 90 OR 60 minutes long and are conducted in our 1400 Sq. ft. state of the art studio with Bamboo floors.
- All of our hot yoga classes are led by Bikram Certified Instructors.
- This sequence of postures is designed to work the whole body-muscles, joints, glands, all internal organs.
- From the first yoga class to the development of a daily practice, this class is meant to serve all students.
- More traditional yoga class that moves through a series of specific postures in a prescribed order.
- Energetic class that uses a flowing series of postures to create heat. Practice may be accompanied by more up-beat music
Our mixed vinyasa class taken to the next level.
Faster paced flowing series.
60 minute class conducted in a warm room. (around 80 degrees)
The perfect class for a vigorous work out at lunchtime or to start off your weekend right!
BACK TO BASICS
In this supportive and non-competitive environment, students are introduced to basic yoga concepts, philosophy and practices.
Basic yoga poses, proper alignment, use of props, the benefits of proper breathing, breathing techniques and relaxation are taught and explored.
Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and an open mind!
This class is a great confidence booster for any level of practice- old or new to the yoga world.
If words like downward dog, vinyassa, flow, or chataranga leave you saying “what the…….” to yourself then, this is the class for you. This class will help get you started into the world of yoga through detailed instructions and beginners postures. It is a good one for existing students to return back to as well. Help fix some bad habits:)
YIN AND MEDITATION
- Come join the class release tension and stress with a series of Yin stretches while learning to meditate.